Do you often feel like your dog has a better life than you? Well, we do... all the time. Now, they even have their own cuppa tea.
There is nothing more quintessentially English than Afternoon Tea. We for one will never say no to this British tradition whatever the time of day. So, bring out the teacups and make sure you fill those cups with treats to the brim at the next tête-à-tête. Spoil your pup and their pal with some rustling croissants and snuffle cupcakes. Because they deserve the best.
Key product benefits
- Great snuffle toy for first-timer snufflers
- 1 big nose work pocket to hide your pup’s favourite treats
- Recommended for small dogs only
Key health and behavioural benefits
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
7. Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
12cm x 12cm x 10.5cm
No dog toy is truly indestructible. We always recommend for dog owners to keep a close watch on your dog or check intermittently during their playtime, in case things get rough. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Hand wash or delicate machine wash in the laundry bag. Air dry.